Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th to everyone and don't forget to enjoy the weekend with some American beers. Now I'm not talking about your watered down, mild lagers, but rather some original pre-prohibition beers. I thought about this just now, "what should I drink this weekend?" and so I've done some research and came up with a few suggestions for everyone. Wikipedia has an article about 'American beer' that speaks of beers such as the classic American pilsner, steam beer, and of course craft beers. I think I am going head to my local favorite package store, Walsh Wine & Spirits in Brighton, MA, and peruse the American beer section. And I think I am going to stick with the east coast in honor of our country's founding. I'll let you know what I pick up and of course a review will follow.

No comments: